Wednesday, October 8, 2008

'Take my picture by the pool, cause I'm the next big thing'

So the concert was soooo good!! AVA opened, which for me was just allright.... I like the band, but wasn't overly impressed with their performance... but it was still enjoyable, Weezer on the other hand was GRAND!! They put on a serious good show, the lead singer is just hilarious, and the show was just pure entertainment.... may I suggest if you ever get the chance to see them, you should go... we had a great time.

We saw Sara & Devin there, they came to say hello at our awesome seats, and ended up sneaking onto the floor to see AVA cause they didn't love where their seats were.... they are big AVA fans, so it worked out well for them.
Chris, Kara, Brooke, Matt, Me & Brad...back row... Jeremy & Becky, & Sara

We really had great seats!!! As you can see from the photo, we sat front row right off the floor, it was priTTy sweet!!! Thanks Chris and Kara for inviting us and getting the great veiw!! We had a blast!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AwEsOmeNeSs!!!!