Monday, October 6, 2008

"Put your booties on cause it's COLD outside...."

We officially cranked up the heat this morning... we are not fans of the cold around here, I found my boys under the table sitting on the heater vent...Parker wanted to eat his breakfast here. I love Fall but do not love winter and DO NOT like the cold... I hate being cold.. brrrr.. I do love fall/winter attire, the sweaters, the jackets, the layers...love it, but the cold no thanks... any hoo thought this was funny, and I'm thinking the furnace is done hibernating. :(

4 comments:

{We Are The Wade's} said...

Wow my computer is lame!!!! I had this long comment on how I like the cold the older I get, but alas my computer is gay.
Anyway...as I wrote before.
I used to like summer the best, but once it starts to hit the 90's, I'm miserable! Ya, the cold weather clothing is so much better, and cuter!

Tom and Annie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tom and Annie said...

Is that from Groundhog Day? Hilarious! We turned ours on too. Need to toasty!

Tom and Annie said...

ok, so i deleted my comment because i was going to add more and then i screwed up again!! oh well, i was just going to add--cute blog!! you changed it. so fun