Monday, October 20, 2008
Say "pumpkin"!!
We went to Farnsworth Farms Great Pumpkin Festival the other night with my good friend Andrea and her kids to see the Charlie Brown movie 'THe GrEaT PumPkIn'. We wondered around and took pictures of the kids by the pumpkins until the movie started then we sat and ate donuts while watching the movie outside, it was really very fun, I love doing such festive things this time of year. If you get a chance you should go cause it's a fun, free, fall activity... they are doing it again the 24th and 25th, they have free hay rides too and the pumpkins in the patch are only 19 cents a pound which I think is pretty good?? I really don't know... but it was a very fun, fall activity that was free... besides the cost of the donuts, GooD TiMeS!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I love your picture collage--it's looks great!
Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for all the help you have been with my kids. Your pictures at farnworth farms are adorable. Thanks for all you do.
I love the fall too! It just doesn't have the same feel down here because it it still 76 degrees, and the leaves don't change the pretty orange and red colors. They go yellow and fall off and die. I miss it!
Sounds like a fun little evening... Are we going to Cornbelly's this year? We need to do something fall-ish. I love Bronson's "Say Cheese" face. We need to make a plan for Thanksgiving... miss driving around with you guys.
Post a Comment