
This is Max with an awesome fake barf... on the plane he was asking what the bag was for, so I told him and then told him to pretend to throw up so I could take his picture... he is hilarious...

the boys going on Star Tours... they are obssessed with Star Wars right now so this was the ride for them... they liked it.

cute Parker, Carter, and Sydney they were all sitting so I could see there cute little profiles I could'nt resist the photo... they are sooo cute.

this ride at Knotts Berry Farm was hilarious... Kara's kids could'nt decide if they should laugh or cry.... it was one of the funniest things ever.

Haunted Mansion... Kalli, Elli, Andy, Matt and Brooke.
2 comments:
The pictures look great! We had so much fun. We love your boys they were so fun about everything.
Looks like a blast! Love the fake barf shot Max!
Post a Comment