So we went to the Beach & Wild Animal Park, Disneyland, Knott Berry Farm, Beach, Disneyland, & Sea World....(in that order) we really had such a good time, the kids did great and had a blast, it is a little tricky going with twenty people including 8 kids but we had a great system down and were able to do a lot, every one is so good to help each other out and be flexible towards each others needs, and were always ready to go on time... We stayed in an awesome, way nice house, near a pool and hot tub so we were able to enjoy that too, soooo yeah lots of fun, I'm going add a slide show and more pictures later these are only my picts my siblings took some fun ones to so I'll post those later.... We have done this same trip lots of times and I have to say it is one of my most favorite things ever to go to these fun places with such fun people that I love... Thanks to my dad for making this happen... he's the best dad ever
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So FUN!! We've done this trip a couple times too but my two boys haven't yet--one that they really remember anyway. I'd go to txt you and realize I probably shouldn't bother ya--so glad you're home!
i WANN GO!!!!
Yea...sounds like so much fun. You really do have an awesome family!
Post a Comment