well not us, but we are pretty awesome as Napolean and Deb

The Orcan man and bugs didn't win either....probably cause they had to leave and were'nt there for the voting... cause I love this it is so cute and clever...

But Jesse did.... Every year we have a cousin Halloween party, we all dress up, we eat soup and play games, and vote on the costumes usually having different catergories... there is always "Best in Show" in which the winner receives this awesome Halloween trophy that they keep all year and then bring it to the next years party.... Jesse took the cake this year... he was Jesse James.... for those of you who don't know his real full name is Jesse James... ha ha ha so he got the sweet trophy.

My sister Brooke hand painted this once was bowling trophy to make it a sweet witch and pumpkin...

Jesse & Hailey

Brooke & Matt... HiLaRIoUs!!

We got him to wear his costume... I love this costume, you don't get the full effect from this view, it's pretty awesome though...

Donut eating contest... they were out of the regular glazed donuts at the store so I bought what they had, I was dissapointed we ended up not using the jelly filled ones.

This was a lot harder than I thought it would be, once I FINALLY got a bite of it, it took me forever to chew it... I had no chance at winning.

Napolean goen for it... with half his do-nut on the ground... GOSH!!!

Hailey and my cousin Kyle won the donut contest. we went in two groups, Hailey did awesome and beat all the guys in her group.

All the kids, I think there are what 13? little kiddies (plus some who were'nt even there) lots of em runnen around in their cute costumes.
2 comments:
you guys know how to party! i love the trophy for "best in show"
Oh my gosh, we love your costumes. Jen, you look awesome as Deb! LOL! And brad looks just like Napoleon. That is funny.
Post a Comment