Monday, August 30, 2010

Wall Lake

Brad & I headed to the Unita Mountains for a fantastic overnighter!!
I had to take a picture of our packs... Brads was just a bit bigger & heavier than mine... ha ha...
what a great guy to pack all the stuff!!
the first view of Wall lake

view of the lake from our camp spot!
Home sweet Home!
We took a little walk around and snapped a picture by this pond with the lake in background!
once we got settled we pumped up the boat and went fishing!
I caught 4 and Brad caught like 7! It was sooo much fun!!!
this one was bleeding on me... thus the funny face...
our good friends Clayton and his girlfriend Ashley, Brennon & Lyndsey Miller and Matt Wade and his girl, Jill, all met us up there! We went out on the boats at night and rowed around, so much fun!!!

the next day... all of us pumping water~~~
Brennon helping himself to a mushroom breakfast! [not really]
the whole clan... Matt & Jill, Lindsey, Brennon, Ashley, Clayton, me, Brad
{Millers}
"{Wade's}"
"{Costar's}"
{Wade's}
I have loved getting into the outdoors again... seems I took a little break there for a while due all the kiddies... it's been so much to get to go more lately! LOVE it all! We had so much fun! Thanks to Mary & Sara for hold'n down the fort!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Awww that looks like you had so much fun!! I really do miss doing that with you guys. Hopefully someday we will be able to do it again:)