Sunday, August 8, 2010

Family Fun

We got together with my dad's brothers kids... so my cousins ha ... and had a little bbq and a whole lotta fun with this mega slip'n'slide! We've done this several times this year and it's been great! This hill was perfect for this!
{all} the kids going down!
Zac & Bron
Sydney going down...
Matt, Brad and I trying to jump over Amos... I didn't quite make it... if you look close you can see Matt & Brad's heads...
... and Matt trying to run up... Matt, Brad and I tried to race up it... its quite hard...ha ha... especially with the "magic salt" they were putting on it to make it extra slippery
Bron posing for me!
me & Brad
Parker posing...
cute Syd
... and Syd, Max, Carter, & Parker...
Elli
We had a lot of fun, and it was so great to see all my cousins again, we used to get together fairly regularly but it seems these days are few and far between, so it was a good time! Lots of laughs and I'm totally sore today, and have recovered from my "minor concussion" and weird {de ja vue} I was having afterward, due to my fall, and head injury... ha ha.. anyways fun stuff!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

That looks like SO much fun! Your kids are such cuties!