We got our family pictures taken last week. Well my main goal was to get pictures of the kids... my boys were due and it seems like I typically do it right before school, and Reese was due for her 3 month pictures... so actually a couple family pictures snapped real quick was just a bonus! .... of course they turned out fabulous!! Parker Max Bron Reese ~me~ My sister Brooke always does our pictures... she did fabulous as usual, and I love the bright colors I chose, against the pale background... just what I wanted!! Thanks B for another successful photo shoot!
I LOVE all the pictures!! You are all so photogenic. You guys always take your pictures at the neatest places. I can't believe how big Reese is getting! She is so dang cute!
3 comments:
You are so lucky to have a photographer sister, but you are also so lucky to have a beautiful family. The pics are fabulous!
I LOVE all the pictures!! You are all so photogenic. You guys always take your pictures at the neatest places. I can't believe how big Reese is getting! She is so dang cute!
LOVE your pictures!!! Um...last time I checked you just had a baby and you look FABULOUS!! Geez, way to go on making a beautiful family!
Post a Comment