Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Third grade!!

Well we have school starting for the next 3 weeks around here... Parker was the first to start, and for a kid who "doesn't like school" he was sure excited!!! He was up and going and was completely ready at about 7:50! School starts at 8:40... he was bouncen off the walls and thrilled to be going back... we are very excited for this year, I'm even more excited cause Parker got Mrs. Trane, who was MY kindergarten teacher! ha ha, She taught at Altara all those years ago ha ha, it was her 2nd year teaching... which is also funny because I only went to school here for three years{then moved to Idaho} so the odds are slim that we would run into this predicament... I was thrilled when I found out she was at our school and was in fact the Mrs. Trane I had... she is awesome and I think Parker will love her... she had him stand up and tell everyone "who he was" and that "his mom" had Mrs. Trane when she was little... she's so cute, I'm super excited for this year!

him and his cute little buddies Camden & Cole who are in his class!!!
Should be a good year, here's to cursive and multiplication tables!!! aaahhh ~ should be a good little review for mom too! ha ha~
Photobucket

2 comments:

Beth said...

We also love Mrs. Trane. Both my boys had her and she went to high school (Cottonwood) with my brother-in-law.

Kelly said...

i can't believe he is in 3rd grade! man they grow up fast! i seriously remember when he was just barely walking.