Monday, April 19, 2010

Kill'n time...

We needed somethen to do on Saturday... so we took the boys to Muligans, I am trying to squeeze in some good activities before this baby comes, so this was perfect... the boys loved it and want to go back...

I believe this was our first experience with mini golf where they all got there own club and ball and shot the whole "course" by themselves... they're growen up!! We didn't keep track of scores for obvious reasons but the kids had a blast!!



I'm quite surprised, we didn't even loose a ball to a water hazard or over the fence... especially with Bron swinging like this:
After golf we tried the batting cages... good experience for the boys, both Parker & Max did come out of the cage in tears cause the ball hit them on the hand... Bron had a little help from dad but got in their too, we made Parker do it again so he wouldn't be afraid of the ball... I'm just glad they did it at all, these things scare the crap out of me.... even Brad said he wouldn't want to do it on the next level up... we obvisouly did the "very slow" one but even slow looks fast! They had fun and I think would do it again? Ha Ha... good experience and a fun afternoon!!


No comments: