A big Congrats to you and your family. You're such a sweetheart to leave such sweet messages for us. We love you guys! Hope the family is doing great! Girls are so fun!
Congrats guys, she's gorgeous!! My mom called me from work to tell me she saw you...I'm so happy for you, you give me a little hope, maybe a girl is possible-ha! ha!
4 comments:
A big Congrats to you and your family. You're such a sweetheart to leave such sweet messages for us. We love you guys! Hope the family is doing great! Girls are so fun!
she is perfect! CONGRADUATIONS, just in case I haven't said that yet:) I can't wait for her best friend to come meet her!
Congrats guys, she's gorgeous!! My mom called me from work to tell me she saw you...I'm so happy for you, you give me a little hope, maybe a girl is possible-ha! ha!
She is adorable. What a lucky girl to be born into such a great family. I can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment