Monday, April 19, 2010

Field Trip To Thanksgiving Point

Max had a field trip to Thanksgiving point last Thursday the 15th... we actually went with the other class cause we missed his... I was glad we went cause the boys had a blast! We went on a wagon ride... Bron has tears in his eyes cause he bit his lip or something right before I took this... he still gave me a good cheezer of course...
we walked around the farm and saw all the animals, they were quite lively that day, the turkeys were gobbelen right at the kids and the goats were jumpen up on the fences... the kids loved it..
they got to feed the lamas ...

... and ride the pony's, Bron's favorite part...

If your looken for somethen for the kids to do I would suggest this... I think it's pretty cheep and not somethen they get to do every day... (unless you live on a farm) we only paid a couple bucks for the kids, I don't know if thats a field trip price or not but I can't imagine it would be much more... fun stuff!

No comments: