Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Baby Update

Ok so, I am 36 weeks, dialated to 1 1/2 and 50 % effaced, last appointment I was the same, they did an ultra sound last week to check her weight cause I am measuring small, and had lost weight... the baby is doing great and is measuring about 5.7 lbs. (probably a little more now cause that was a week ago) This week I lost 4 pounds and am measuring 33 cm... still a little under on the measurements( I usually measure what week I am) but they did go up from last week when they were 32... anyways, last week he said he would strip my membranes, but when he checked me again I had not dialated anymore, which puts the chances of putting you into labor at only like 10 % so what's the point... anyways, he will strip them on the 28 FOR SURE no matter what, (he is going out of town this week) so long story short, I'm trying to be patient and I keep telling myself 2 more weeks...but this time I think I really, really have only 2 more weeks left... I am anxious for her to come and have been kinda jumpen the gun and thinken I'm further along than I really am... at least wishing... it has been a good pregnancy, I never did get sick... but these last few weeks have been hard, my 30 year old body with baby #4 in it, is not that same as it used to be, when I was 22... BUT I will be patient and wait till she's ready, and try not to complain I am thankful I'm able, and healthy, and that all is well... baby I am ready when you are!!!


3 comments:

the north's said...

I am so sorry! You look fabulous and tiny:) If it makes you feel better I am measuring at 35cm and am only 30 weeks. Yeah I am a bus!

Brooke said...

She is waiting for her aunt Brooke. It will be here soon enough.

jenreb said...

You look so cute and little, probably don't feel that way! I am excited for you. She will be worth the wait, I promise!!