Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Baby Shower
My sweet sister-in-laws, with a little help from cute Mary... threw me a shower, last Saturday, the 10 of April... we had lots of yummy food and I got lots of cute girl stuff!!!
adorable pink goodies!!!

Jenny & Sara, the two who threw me the shower!! Thanks so much ladies!!!
... some weird picture of me... the kind you look back on and think oh my gosh I was soooo FAT!!! yay !
Jenny & Jess
Family friends, Lindsey and Nancy Miller, myself, Carol, Jan and Kathy, from the Cleaners...
the whole group

Thanks Jenny for taking notes... now just to get those Thank you's written up...
CUTE STUFF!! I really did get lots of great stuff, adorable outfits, blankets, diapers, soaps and lotions etc... all Stuff WE NEED!!! Thanks so much to everyone for coming and for everyone who helped!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am sad and sorry I missed this. Love you!
Getting all the girl stuff makes it really hard to wait. I love the smells and how soft everything is. It's great to be a new mom!
Post a Comment