Saturday, September 27, 2008
Catwalk!
So me and some friends were part of a little Fashion Show at the What women want show, my friend Meggie has a sister (Amanda) who sells designer jeans, She had a booth at the What women want show, and they did a fashion show yesterday to show off some of her stuff, it was pretty funny... here we all are in our cute little outfits...
Tricia, me, Andrea, and Meggie, who is yes prego with TWINS and is like 29 weeks along, she is so tiny the little fart... she is so cute....
the girls showing off their 'Deriere' jeans
Tricia is sooo funny I tried to snap a picture of her while she was changing... she struck a pose.... she's so cheezy... I love this girl!!!
Me and Annie
I was put in skinny jeans for the fashion show... I wasn't so sure about them I've never worn them before... kinda liked em though, maybe I'll get some?? We had some laughs doing this it was fun, thanks Meggie and Amanda :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
seriously good pics! We look HOT!!! I really like you in skinny jeans.
i like skinny jeans they are confy!!!!
Ya their pretty comforatable! They do look cute.
Sure was fun!! skinny jeans are for you.
so what is up with you? Do you um......eat? You and Trisha both look sooooo skinny. You look way good,I am jealous. I have skinny jeans and I love them by the way! If I looked like you I would probably look better in them. Anyway, we are moving back probably right after halloween. We are coming up on the 16th to check out a place to live and the schools etc. We will call you guys for sure. Are you going to be in town?
Post a Comment