Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Kougar's first day at school

Max had his first day of Pre-school on Tuesday, he did really good!! He is going with a friend of his, cute Elle North and my friend Andrea is one of his teachers so he has some familiar faces to help him out. I was just glad to hear he's not one of the problem childs...Max is a good kid and is so much fun, but he can be naughty, but apparently he just saves it all for mom & dad. There is also another kid named Max in his class, so he will probably go by Kougar... cause he responds to that just as well and then there will be no confusion, they were trying to call the other Max. Max F. but he kept telling them "I'm just Max" kinda funny... I think he will do really well in Pre-School, it will give him something to do... and nice for me to have two kids in school....woo hoo. at least for a couple hours...


You can not just tell "Kougar" to smile, this is what you get.....

2 comments:

MandaJ said...

What fun boys! Your family looks so fun. When is your anniversary? We are coming up on 9 years too. You seriously look exactly the same, totaly great. Do you still run or anything?

the north's said...

I am from now on calling max Kougar!