Thursday, September 18, 2008

coming soon in October....

I'm so excited for our upcoming events, starting in OCtobER... first we have the WEeZer and AnGEls & AirWavES concert... I really like both these bands so it's awesome they are coming together we are going with my sisters Kara and Brooke and their husbands and some friends Jeremy and Becky... so it should be pretty SWEET!!!!


and YEAH our DISnEylAnD trip is coming up I am sooooo soooo excited I love Disneyland and love that we are going with my fun family... (thanks to good ol Bruce) We have some serious fun when we get together, and we are staying in a really nice house... I can NOT wait we just made our chain yesterday so the countdown has begun...

...oh and it will be all fall/halloween decked out so that will be even more fun I've never been there in the fall (so close to Halloween) so it should be great!!!
... and then there is my triathlon (thats acutally in Nov.) but it's something I'm looking forward too, I enjoy triathlons it's the same one I did last year which is such a great one... and I'm doing it with ALL of my sisters so it's gonna be a blast... I'm so blessed to have 3 awesome sisters that I'm so close with ... I LOVE YOU all!!!

GOod TimEs to be had.... can't wait.

5 comments:

B and Matty said...

Hey, I'm doing all those things too! That is soooo weird. Well, everthing except the Triathlon, but you know I'd win the whole thing if I did do it.

Anonymous said...

oh i am SO copying your angels and airwaves post!!! they are my FAV band i think i am goin to stalk the singer tom after the show...i am not even kidding

the north's said...

I am soooo jealous. Disneyland is the best

Brooke Bevan said...

Your fam is awesome. I am jealous of your Disneyland trip - sounds like so much fun.

MandaJ said...

So fun. I love having cool stuff to look forward to.