So it's our Anniversary today... we have been married for nine years... together for 11... not bad huh!! Seems like a long time, So these 'awesome' pictures below are as good as I can get... when we were married we used this thing called FILM... so I have no wedding pictures on my computer or that I can even download to my computer, nor do I have a scanner, so I took a picture of a picture... thus why the quality is so "great".... we also have our wedding video on VHS... ha ha... apparently technology has come a ways in just 9 years...


This is the picture we used for our wedding invitations...

I just want to add a quick note... of how thankful I am for Brad and how much I love him, we have grown so much in these nine years, and have been thru a lot together... we've had our moments like everyone else but we've reached a point in our marriage where we understand each other, we have bettered each other, we are TRULY happy and make a great team, It could'nt be better.. it's so great to have some one you love so much to experience all this with. He is so much fun, such a great husband, he really does everything to make me happy, he is a great father and truly takes time for his family, I could not ask for better, he is perfect for me!! Thanks babe for all you do. I LOVE YOU!!!
p.s yes this cheezy shania twain song from the mid 90's is on our wedding video... found it fitting
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two little love birds. I love the pics. Ha. They were my favorite.
Happy Anniversary!! Start thinking ahead for awesome 10 year plans! Wedding photos are always awesome!
The time flys doesn't it? You two are good together and I am so glad that you are not one of those wifies who rolls her eyes when old mission companions come visit. Well, maybe you do after we leave-just kidding. Even though we don't see you often, I am glad we can keep in touch. So, Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment