Saturday, September 13, 2008

BYU-59 UCLA-0


"PROVO, Utah (Sept. 13, 2008) – It will go down as one of the most dominating games in BYU football history. The 16th-ranked Cougars systematically dismantled the UCLA Bruins 59-0. The win improved BYU’s nation’s best winning streak to 13 straight games, including a perfect 3-0 mark on the season. “Today’s game was the most physical performance I have ever seen from our team,” BYU head coach Bronco Mendenhall said. “I was impressed with what I saw today. We had a great week of practice and it showed. We came in prepared and started fast.”
AAAHH!!! Oh my, we went to the game today... Saturday, and had a BLAST, talk about a great game... I can't even tell you how crazy we were going... it was the craziest, scoring game I have EVER seen... and I have seen a lot of BYU games.... just score after score... fumble after fumble. With BYU coming out on top EVERY time. I love going to the games... I really have been going since I was like 6, it is one of my favorite things ever...So much fun to see them play like they did. I'm so glad we got to go and see history in the making... Thanks to Jesse and Haily, and Sara and Mary for watching our kids... they had a blast with you all, we appreciate you guys so much. I could'nt wait to blog our WIN, oooooh WHAT A GAME!!! GO COUGARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Tom and Annie said...

"Couldn't believe it," we kept saying and then we'd say, "Of course we can believe it, it's BYU!!!" Awesome!!