Friday, May 7, 2010

More of Reese....

The boys came to see their sister a few hours after she was born... When they came she was getting some tests done, so they all had to wait... they snuggled up with dad, who was "sleeping" and waited for her to come...
This was their reactions when they first brought her in the door... I LOVE their cute little faces, full of wonder and curiosity... they were nervous and excited and super sweet!!! (don't worry that's just Brad still sleeping in the background, missing the whole moment)






Then they each took a turn holding her... Parker
Bron
& Max
... and some of our first visitors... my dearest friend Tricia ...
Jesse, who brought a package of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups with him... seemed appropriate...

Kara
and Mom,
I pretty much was exhausted after mom came so sorry to Kalli, Dad, and all Brad's family who came after this I didn't get any picts of you in the hospital... but we know you were there and appreciate your support!!!


The next day we were ready to go home... here she is all ready to go!!
We came home to balloons and posters that the kids made... ~ So Cute~

this is Max holding up the red poster for her to see! ;)
and all of them checking her out again!!!


... and holding her again!!
Parker wanted to make sure we got a picture of her with her treats!


The boys have been so cute and loving towards their new sister!!! Parker wants to hold her all the time and offered to stay up with her at night so we could get some sleep, he wants to be by her and said he could look at her all day, he makes sure everyone washes their hands before they hold her or touch her, and he loves to give her, her binkie if she's crying... Max loves to smell her!! He literally comes up to her about every 15 minutes and smells her, and he likes to be literally right in her face looking at her... he wasn't feeling well so I made him stay away from her, but he wanted to make sure he could at least see her from where he was at.... and cute Bron, he wants to hold her but it always lasts about 2 seconds ha ha... he is always concerned about where she is, if he can't see her, he will ask "where's baby sister?" They really all have been so great about having her here, I couldn't ask for better...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Steve told me when Brad texted him and I've been checking your blog to see your precious little girl and the creative name you would come up with! You never disappoint! Reese! LOVE IT!!!! We are thrilled for you and it's about time you get your little girl! She is absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to smell her...I'm on the same page as Max. And Jesse kills me...that pic of Brad holding Reese and Jesse cradling Reese's! Love Jesse! We are so excited for you and of course you look like a freakin' supermodel RIGHT AFTER BIRTH!!! I could kill you if I didn't love ya so much! Congrats!

Kelly said...

She is so cute! Its so cute to see how protective your boys are of her and how they always want to be around her. I can't wait to come see her! Hopefully it will be soon!