Monday, November 2, 2009

HaLLOwEeN

We started the Halloween Festivities off, by going to Nanny's TrUnK- oR- TrEaT, which gave us a ton of CaNdY before we even went TrIcK-Or-TrEaTiNG...which we also already had cause we attended our tRuNK-oR-TReaT as well, the night before...

Indiana, Curious George, Big Bad Wolf, Einstein
cute Brony, he put his candy bag around his neck, it made it easier for him to carry around I guess...
Parker got to help pass out the candy...
Later we stopped by my mom & dad's and ended up staying there for the night... Cute Elli and Bron watching a HaLLoWeEn Backyardigans... both holding their blankies and sucking their thumbs...
We spent some time doing a HaLLoWeEN puzzle... we started it casually and then got hooked and had to finish....


We had a fire in the driveway and roasted hot dogs....

....had a little music to accompany us... we had GrEaT fUN!!!!
We even got a good scare in... we were cleaning everything up and heading in, and my dad had the leaf blower out to clean up the driveway... there happened to be a group of girls walking by across the street and we happened to have a scary mask.... so Matt grabbed the mask and the leaf blower and chased the girls and we all about pee'd our pants cause it was hilarious and a great HalLOwEeN scare...

We ended the evening by playing a new game that I can't even remember the name of... power grid or something like that... which kept us up till the wee hours of the night... it was a fun HalLOwEEN NiGhT!!!

1 comment:

jenreb said...

I was just checking blogs today and I see that congratulations are in order!!! That is so exciting. I hope you are feeling good. I was pregnant with my last one through Thanksgiving and Christmas and I was so sick, and I don't really remember muchh from last year, but they are worth it!