Tuesday, October 27, 2009

October FUN!!

We recently went to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving point, we have been going every year for a little while now and I LOVE it there is so much to do and the kids had a blast!!! This is my personal favorite... we all load up for the hay ride and because our group is sooo big we practically have the whole wagon to ourselves... there was a cute, fall decorated carriage...
and a place where you could dress up scarecrows like princess' ... kinda funny and a little creepy
the coloring castle...

the water duck races.....

and the "corn box"... I love this too, its so festive and feels cool...

this was a hay maze but was aweful for adults cause it was all small and pitch black cause it was dark... we didn't stay here long... we went thru the "kid" corn maze instead... that was fun!!!
... then there was a little train ride thing....


and one of Parker's favorite.... was this 3D house... they gave you glasses and you walked thru this house of neon stuff all popping out at you... Parker was hilarious and kept saying how cool it was!!!

the sweet glasses you get to wear....

Kara and Matt rode the "bull" they did a pretty good job too, it was entertaining...


LOVE Cornbelly's... another great festive activity...



and CaRViNg PuMpKiNs!!!
we were able to go pick out some pumpkins and carve them last night for FHE... it's always great fun... we are still however in the stage where we pick out a pumpkin for everyone but then Brad and I end up carving them all.... still very much fun though, I like that the kids pick out what shapes they want and we carve away...

Bron's, mom's, Dad's,
Parker's, Max's
all lit up... Bron's
Max's
Mom's
Dad's
Parker's
I can't believe Halloween is Saturday!!!! Where did October go??? I love Halloween and am excited for parties and activities we still have to do...

4 comments:

B and Matty said...

your pumpkins are pretty awesome... are those freckles on yours? glad to see the cornbelly pics, maybe we'll go buy a camera so we can take pictures again.

Kalli & Andy said...

Nice sneaky annoucment on your upcoming bundle of joy!

Tiffany said...

What's that?...you're expecting?...that is awesome, CONGRATS!!! Cute pics!

Kelly said...

Wow, Congrats! I didnt even notice that on the side there until I read the comments and then I had to go back and see where I missed that. So exciting! Love the pumpkins. I miss being out there for the holidays. Just doesnt seem the same out here with no friends to have over. Hopefully we will see you guys soon:)