OK so my friend Beth just posted her son's birthday pictures on her blog. Her son is 14, and she put all these cute pictures of him, and his little brother who is like 12, on it of when they were little and put this song on... I of course was crying and told her I was copying her and putting this song on my blog... I want to remind myself to enjoy every minute of this stage in my life, I get so sad to think of my boys growing up... so this will probably make me cry every time I check my blog but, as a reminder to me and others who get frustrated with your little chillies, cause being a mom isn't all kicks and giggles, it's hard stuff too, but like the song says, let them be little cause they're not like that for very long... and they're not always going to need you like they do now...
(feel free to add this song to your blog too and then scroll thru all your own pictures... I recommend this if your in the mood for a good cry...)
2 comments:
Ok really I needed that!!
cute...i just had a good moment tonight with cole. checking out posts tonight has me all in tears!!
Post a Comment