Monday, August 3, 2009

Oquirrh Mountain Temple

We went the other day to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House... we had been meaning to go for forever so I'm glad we actually made it out... I forgot my camera, so thanks Annie for taking these cute picts.... and thanks Tricia for the invite...
I love this picture, it's so cute, Annie snapped it while were walking in front of her...
It is an awesome Temple, of course, cause it's a temple... There were some similiarities to the Draper Temple but it has it's own beautiful look... we are so lucky to have these Temples opening up around us... we try and explain to the kids what a rare opportunity it is to be able to go inside... but growing up in Utah it's hard to make them understand how special it is... I hope they understand a little...

No comments: