Tuesday, August 11, 2009

As of lates...

Sooo, not a whole lot going on around here, summer is coming to an end so hopefully we can find some fun things to do to end the summer with a bang rather than just washing our car... but the pictures were cute, so I threw em on here...






Sure is shiny now, Thanks BOYS!!!

ooh and p.s. the song, if your listening, is from The Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian... it's at the very very end... and I LOVE it, so I had to add it to my playlist...

1 comment:

Tom and Annie said...

holy crap! just got caught up on your blog! love the new look and great times! it will be sad when summer is over but it's nice to get into a rountine again and getting chillies to bed early! we still have time to party though!! it aint' over 'til it's over! ha ha (i'm such a dork!)