Tuesday, December 2, 2008

dEcK tHE HAlls!!!

Well the tree is up and the decorations are everywhere!! Lights are on the house and all the presents are bought and wrapped... ok well all but those last two things are true.... but it's officially Christmas time!!!

Brad putting on the lights...
Max hanging his ornament
Parker hanging his and others...
Bron smiling and us trying to get him to hang his without breaking it... he has already broken one of my yearly Christmas balls, the one from 2002 I think... the little *&%$

It was Max's turn to put on the Star this year, Parker did it last year... dad explaining to him how to do it....
Reaching for it.....
Got it!!!

... and the final result, I love our tree this year, Brad picked a good one, it's so cute and smells delicious!! And of course I've already vacumed like 100 times, but that's ok I love a real tree!!

3 comments:

the north's said...

seriously great tree! You guys did so much over the weekend. Lots of memories for the family. I love it all.

Brennon and Lindsey said...

Cute Blog! My e-mail is lindseyraemiller@hotmail.com. We came up last week but Brad said you guys were pretty busy so we will have to get together next time.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful TREE