Saturday, December 13, 2008

Temple Square

We took the train to see the lights.... the boys love riding the train, they think it is so fun, we do it about once a year... to see the lights, it can be a little creepy so once a year is good for me...

Brad likes to take random pictures...
we went to dinner at JB's Resteraunt and then walked around...
we went to the visitors center and then watched the nativity presentation outside...
I was taking this picture and some lady came up to me and "said I'm a photographer, if you get closer it will... blah blah blah..." I'm really not sure what she said but I thought it was hilarious that she would stop to give me some tips on how to take pictures... I just started laughing... and I said it worked fine... I think she saw me take like 3 pictures and then look at the pictures, she must have thought they weren't turning out, like they were blurry or something, little does she know I have to take like 3-5 pictures anytime I'm taking pictures of my kids cause there is always someone (usually Max) who is pulling a funny face or not looking or something... I know she was just trying to be nice, but it was funny, hope I didn't offend her by laughing at her...(the other two I took Max was looking up at an helicopter and the other Bron had his eyes closed...)

1 comment:

Tom and Annie said...

Way fun--something we do every year too! Love the story of the . . helpful lady! ha ha