We went to dinner at the Mayan and then on a fun and festive Christmas Scavenger Hunt.... the boys love this resteraunt...

Max just spread'n the love... I told them to smile and he gave Parker a hug?? I'll take that over them wrestling or punching each other in the middle of the resteraunt...

Bron is hilarious, I was trying to capture the kodak moment of him staring so cutely at the divers, he was so into it, but every time I went to take the picture he would look and smile...

After dinner we loaded up in the car and I gave each boy a copy of our Scavenger Hunt, we have done this the last couple years, and it's really quite fun. I put whole bunch of different pictures on the paper and we drive around the neighborhoods looking at the fun Christmas lights trying to cross things off our list, Parker crossed them off as we found them, (I don't trust the other two with markers) other wise it would be fun to let them all cross them off as you find things...the kids get into it, and love to be the one to find what we're looking for, we went thru it pretty fast, we may do it again with twice as many things to find...

we found some pretty good houses, there is one in Murray that is all decked out, it's actually not the one in the picture, it's next door to this one, you can go and tune your radio to 99.9 and the music goes with the flashing lights, it's pretty cool, there was actually a line of cars when we went, so we got out and walked to it, but its kinda fun to go see it...

... we stumbled upon this funny house and had to take a picture, we tried several shots and couldn't get a good one so we pulled into their driveway, I took the picture and then Parker said ok now lets get outa here... it was funny, ... gotta love the classic leg lamp...
fun times...
4 comments:
That picture of Bron is so cute, and so is the one with Max hugging Parker. Usually you only see them wrestling together. Your boys are adorable
what a blast! love the idea and once again, may have to steal!!
ha ha you're kids are sooo cute. And a scavenger hunt? Awesome "boy" activity. I'm totally copying.
I wanted to buy that leg lamp but brennon wouldn't let me...it was online and I thought it would be funny...
Post a Comment