Sunday, August 31, 2008
Our Weekend
We had a pretty fun-filled weekend again, it is Labor Day weekend, so I guess it's only half over, but so far it's been great!! Beings that its labor day means it was Swiss Days, huge holiday in the Wade Fam, Brad and I have been going to Swiss Days together for like 10 years, crazy... so we went to Midway and stayed at Brad's dad's cabin, we had a great time, we went 4 wheeling Thursday night when we got there.....
then went to Swiss Days bright and early Friday morning, we got there at 7:30 and started making the rounds... I bought everything I wanted within the hour, so then we just hung out all day, ate some good food, the kids played on the blow-ups etc. etc.
Later Friday night Brad, myself and Parker played a little croquet, which turned into Hocky Ball Parker came up with this idea to play a comibination of games...which he called hocky ball, so we all had our mallets and ONE ball and we went thru the course, fighting over the ball, the person to hit the ball thru the last hoop was the winner, it was actually very fun, and quit hilarious. Parker is a fun kid.
This is Parker when "he won" playing one on one with dad. He was proud, it was pretty cute.
These are my big purchases this year, from swiss days, I got a couple other small things but I loved these pictures, I've been looking for a good picture of the Salt Lake Temple, and the other I couldn't resist, I'm putting it in the boys room.... pretty sweet.
and of course the BIG GAME, we are so happy the season has started, we had a BLAST at the game, this is our friends. Tom & Andrea back left, our friend Paul right up front and Ben & Tricia... we LOVE these guys and are looking forward to some GOOD times this year, the game was pretty dang HOT at first but was better the second half, and of course our COuGarS WON 41 to 17, Way to go COuGs! The third quarter didn't look great, lotta fumbles it was rediculous, but they pulled thru in the end. After the game Tom and Andrea and us, went to Bajio for dinner in Provo, we were starving and didn't want to deal with the traffic, worked out great, GOOD TIMES!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
SWISS DAYS WAS A BLAST as always! it was sweet to see you! :)
fun FUN!!!! when are you and brad gonna try out them oils.....mmmm
you guys are da bomb! always so fun to hang with. Love it!!!
Post a Comment