Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Swimming at Crestwood

So we got another thing crossed off our list... looks like we're gonna get all but one done, cause we are going to the Bees game this week too, Cherry Hill will have to wait till maybe after school starts.... time just flys by.... but 3 out of 4 aint bad...

Cute Bron
Max
Parker...don't worry he's not dead, I realized when I downloaded this, it looked kinda creepy, he is getting alot more comfortable in the water... obviously just him "swimming" under water.
They have every one get out of the pool every so often... the kids were cold so we told them to lay on the hot cement. Even the babies joined in, it was so cute.... we went with Tricia and her cute kids!!
Bron swimming with Dad, he was loving it... and Brad sporten some sweet orange gogles... (they are really Max's.)
Ha Ha I had to add this picture we went to Del Taco after we went swimming, Ya thats right Del Taco... sadly Brad was craving it... yikes! Bron helped himself to half a packet of hot sauce.... it was hilarious, he was spitting, and drooling, I couldn't resist grabbing the camera, his face got pretty red, he was all but foaming at the mouth... it was so funny....I'm such a mean mom. I did give him some water and fries to relieve the hotness. Hot sauce...not his favorite treat.

No comments: