so ya kinda fun... and Brad loves it, and is so glad we changed it all.... kinda lame to blog this but I know some of you wanted to see it.... and I felt like I hadn't blogged anythng new in a little while.
Friday, August 15, 2008
Work in progress
So this is what we have so far, I'm loving the new change... I still need more stuff on the walls to complete the look, but it's so nice to have a new, clean, refreshing look.... so heres the bed...
love the headboard... (ikea)quilt from quilt shop, and pillows quilt shop & target & ross I think, my mom bought the cute pattern black & white ones... THanKS MOm!!!
bench I already had. dressser ,Ikea.... they do have some cute stuff there...
baskets and boxes from IKEA
instead of buying nightstands I just used an old antique box that we already had, same on the other side, I used an old antique suitcase and radio, it looks so cute...
cute new drapes... from Target....
so ya kinda fun... and Brad loves it, and is so glad we changed it all.... kinda lame to blog this but I know some of you wanted to see it.... and I felt like I hadn't blogged anythng new in a little while.
so ya kinda fun... and Brad loves it, and is so glad we changed it all.... kinda lame to blog this but I know some of you wanted to see it.... and I felt like I hadn't blogged anythng new in a little while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like it, it's very cute!! You should totally find a cute black chandalier(sp?) to hang!
ya it really is so cutei love the head board!! AND its more roomy!!!
Post a Comment