Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween Party

We had a very fun night with our friends, Bryce and Kelly who recently move back to Utah from Colorado, and Ben and Tricia and Steve and Jen and all our cute kids! Bryce and Kelly hosted at their fabulous new home in Riverton! Kelly throws quite the party! The kids and adults, for the matter, enjoyed a little do-nut on a string game...





followed by a little potato sack race!


I will say I DID take first place in the womens division! And Steve placed first for the "men"! Hahaha we had some good laughs!
the kids walked away with self frosted cookies, {stuffed full} candy bags and cute little pumpkins!! Kelly you are awesome!!
Max of course decorated his cookie BYU style! Good job son!! We had a blast getting together with our friends that I wish we saw more of! Great food, and good company!!! 
Thanks Neeley's!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That was so much fun! So glad you guys could come! I'll have to start planning the Christmas party!