We started our Halloween Morning off with some Pumpkin (shaped) pancakes!
Got Max and Parker ready for the Halloween Parade!
Cute Max, 1st grade... walking in the parade at a school
Parker 4th Grade
Brad and I both helped at the Halloween School Parties, after the kids got home we carved our pumpkins, we hadn't got around to doing this until Halloween, and I really liked it!! It was such a fun festive thing to do on the actual holiday!!! And it was so nice we could even do it outside! I was loving it! I wish it could be this nice every year!
My friend Meggie and her kiddos hadn't gotten around to carving their pumpkins either so I invited them over and we all carved together!! Meggie doesn't mess around and whipped out the electric tools!!!
Yayy! All the carved pun'kins!!! so cute! I would suggest carving a pumpkin ON Halloween it's very fun!
scary picture!
Ready for Trick or Treating!!!
Reese::Dalmation Dog::
Parker :: Wizard::
Bron :: Pirate::
Max ::Utah Blaze> Football Player::
The Trick or Treating crew
I LOVE this picture for some reason! It's one of those classics you'll see in the {wedding video} years from now!! I think I like it to cause all my kids are still young here, a few years from now Parker probably won't be dressing up, he'll be "too old" and "too cool" and this moment will be gone! I cherish the age my kids are at RIGHT NOW!!!
{in route}
... this gives you an idea of how the night ended! The kids had a blast! They did a haunted house in the garage and loved every second of it, Brad has wanted to do a Haunted House for years now, and finally did it, the kids barely wanted to go Trick or Treating, one lap around the block and they were done, they had a blast scaring other kids! Brads fam and my parents stopped by for a bit, and we had lots of other visitors go through the garage and enjoy the campfire... it was a very fun day!!!
... this gives you an idea of how the night ended! The kids had a blast! They did a haunted house in the garage and loved every second of it, Brad has wanted to do a Haunted House for years now, and finally did it, the kids barely wanted to go Trick or Treating, one lap around the block and they were done, they had a blast scaring other kids! Brads fam and my parents stopped by for a bit, and we had lots of other visitors go through the garage and enjoy the campfire... it was a very fun day!!!
until next year!


2 comments:
I didn't even get around to carving my pumpkins. I might have to cut into them soon just so I can make some pumpkin seeds.
Looks like you guys had a Happy Halloween!
The Haunted House was so fun. Your boys did great. I love the picture of all of them!
Post a Comment