3 BOYS later, we are getten a GIRL!!!! It's still sinking in, I don't know why I think it's so weird... I honestly was fine with either gender but when the woman said it was a GIRL I couldn't help but CRY!!! I'm so excited for HER to come!!! In the beginning of the pregnancy I honestly didn't want a GIRL, all I could think of was drama and tears,and I LOVE, LOVE having BOYS!!! They are just fun, but the more I thought about it, the more I didn't want to miss out on having a girl, I thought of the future... a wedding day, and grandbabies and that got me really wanting a GIRL of my own... cause those moments aren't the same with BOYS I think... (I can say that now cause it's a girl ha ha) anyways we are super excited. I made Brad immediatly go to Roberts and buy PINK balloons!!! She is already costing us more than the boys did ha ha... here are HER first pictures!!! Isn't she so CUTE already!!!!!
Monday, December 14, 2009
Well it's official!!!
3 BOYS later, we are getten a GIRL!!!! It's still sinking in, I don't know why I think it's so weird... I honestly was fine with either gender but when the woman said it was a GIRL I couldn't help but CRY!!! I'm so excited for HER to come!!! In the beginning of the pregnancy I honestly didn't want a GIRL, all I could think of was drama and tears,and I LOVE, LOVE having BOYS!!! They are just fun, but the more I thought about it, the more I didn't want to miss out on having a girl, I thought of the future... a wedding day, and grandbabies and that got me really wanting a GIRL of my own... cause those moments aren't the same with BOYS I think... (I can say that now cause it's a girl ha ha) anyways we are super excited. I made Brad immediatly go to Roberts and buy PINK balloons!!! She is already costing us more than the boys did ha ha... here are HER first pictures!!! Isn't she so CUTE already!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
This is SO funny!!! It's going to be weird seeing you guys with a girl! The drama on last about 13 hours a day haha jk!! Girls are SO fun, you will LOVE it!! Congratulations again!
So I just saw your post on FB and I thought I better check the blog to make sure. Wow!! I'm so excited for you! I agree with all the stuff you said about girls. There's just something about moms and daughters. This is great news:)
Oh I am so excited for you. I bet you are way excited. My sister had 5 girls and when she got prego again she was so nervous it was going to be a boy. She was so used to girls she didnt want one but then of course she was excited. Get ready to spend lots of money because there are so many stinkin cute girl stuff.
yay!!
I know you already know how excited i am for ya, but again AHHH CONGRATS!! now if this is a boy inside me.......well you know!! (i just really hope its a girl too)
Yeah! I'm so excited for you guys!
Ok, can't believe I haven't commented on this post. I read it and I had to run--so anyhoo, here it is: CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We are so excited for you guys! I've said this before--I'm so glad all my friends have such cute babies that we can steal, for a little while anyways! We will totally babysit for ya! We kinda like baby girls--and yours will be so dang cute, I can't wait to see her!
Wow thats amazing Jen. Congrats!! I'll bet she will be a cutie. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas.
Oh, you will love your new baby girl. I love my boys, too, but my little girls I adore. They are sure different than boys. Whitley is already proving to be more drama, but there is just something about a girl. She will have Brad wrapped around her finger. It was so crazy to watch Trent. anyway, Congratulations!!!!
Post a Comment