Sunday, December 27, 2009
12 Days of Christmas
We did a twelve days of Christmas this year with the boys... I didn't want the Holidays to get away from us without doing something fun, so starting on the 13th we did one fun, festive, thing a night... I only have pictures of two of the things we did... I'm trying to think of everything in order that we did... the first night we watched a Christmas movie, the second night we made a Christmas chain... and honestly from then on I don't remember... we made snowflakes one night... went Sub-for-Santa shopping, went and saw the lights, went on our annual Christmas light Scavenger Hunt... and made "gingerbread" houses... there was more but I can't think of what they are... it was a lot of fun, and nice to make sure we took the time to enjoy the season.
Here's our houses... I used my cousins tip on hot gluing the Gram crackers together... genius ... it took the stress and tears of it falling over, out of it.... the kids absolutely LOVED it!!! They all did such a good job, we had lots of fun!!
Brad - Bron - Parker... Brooke & Max
Kalli & Elli


The final results... this is Max's house... he was adorable and very creative... he was so excited to use the pretzels as windows... and did the majority of it himself, he loved it... and I'm taking credit for the cute marshmallow snowman...
Parker's house... that he did all by himself... no help... I loved the gumdrop fence, cereal windows, and waffer cookie door... he also wanted a cool snowman...
Bron & Dad's house... he had lots of fun and kept saying the cutest things... his mouth was also blue after he helped himself to a little taste of the blue sprinkles....
Brook's house... Brooke is very creative.. I liked the touch of powdered sugar as fresh fallen snow... good job Brookie...
and last but not least cute Elli's house... I of course loved the heart candy cane door... she was also very cute ... her and Bron kept wanting people to look at there good work!!! The kids were so cute and so much fun during this little project we'll have to make sure to do it again next year!


... and all of them together, all finished!!! Great Holiday Fun!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are always so creative with making any holiday amazing! Love the houses . . .
Post a Comment