Wednesday, December 9, 2009
The kids were playing with the santa hats so I had to snap a picture.....
or two....
decorating the tree, Brad putting on the lights
Bron & his ornament
Max & his....
Park & his....
putting on the rest of the ornaments...

ha ha I had to take a picture of how my little helpers were putting them on... all right next to each other... we had lots of clumping going on....
Max putting on the star...

We couldn't remember who put on the star last year, so as Max was putting it up this year I was checking last years blog post, we discovered Max did it last year too, so we let Parker light this years star up.... seemed fair enough...
gotta have the family photo afterwards...
little blury, final result...
I love the way Christmas decorations make me feel, it's the best having the lights low, and everything lite up at night!!! LOVE this time of year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love the tree! great family photo, you are such good parents. Love the Wades!!!!!!
Post a Comment