The kids just had their Fall Break at School, so ... this is what we did while they were out... We started with going to my cute little niece Sydney's, piano recital... I love this girl!! She is so stinken cute and is really, really, good at playing piano and she's only 7 well actually she's pretty much 8 her birthday is coming up... but she had her first recital and it was soooo cute, it brought me to tears!! She was very professional and even wrote a song her self that is really good... she is very talented!!! It was so fun to see her play!


... next thing we have been up to... well this I just thought was cute, and creative.... Max was cutting things out of a Halloween magazine we had and was then glueing the pieces he cut out together, to make something else...

he gave this guy new hands, a witch hat and a lantern... way to go Max, expressing your creative side!!

... and here's my creative side... I made Bron's Halloween costume, he is going to be Curious George... luckily I had the pattern already and the fabric was on sale!!! woo hoo!!


It's pretty much done, I fixed the hood and still need to make a shirt that says Curious George or people will just think he's a monkey...

... we watched Conferance of course... the boys woke up Saturday Morning and rearranged the furniture for the occasion...

...please notice the cute ghost on the mirror I made all by myself, I cut out some black eyes and mouth and cut out a ghost shape out of press 'n seal... and just rubbed it right on the mirror...it turned out so cute!!! I LOVE it!! If you have a mirror you should try it out!!
Gardner Village...
We went to Gardner Village Saturday night with my sisters... the kids had a blast!!! They got their hair painted and played the little games they had all around... and went thru the hay maze... funny story there... we were going thru it and some lady said to her daughter..."don't touch your eyes honey, your allergic to hay"... I started laughing outloud!!! Who let's their kid go thru the HAY maze when their ALLERGIC to HAY?!? It was sooo funny!!!

Our attempts to get a picture of the kids with their crazy hair and painted faces!!


Max Saturday night.... totally beat from the days events!

MONDAY...
We went to the Mayan for dinner... the boys LOVE this place so we thought we'd squeeze in some last minute fun before it was back to school the next day.



This picture is hilarious... Max with his arms folded and cheezy grin, Bron... what is he doing with his hand...? and Parker looks like he's sliding into home....

after dinner we hit the Halloween store to get a few things for the boys' costumes... and of course they had to try on every mask in the whole place...

This was totally creepin me out... I made him take it off... it looks so gross!!


anyways.. . that's about it... fun stuff, I would highly suggest going to Gardner Village we had a blast and they have way more stuff for the kids this year then they have had in years past... it was very fun and festive... just remember to take some dollars with you... I only had like 6 bucks and it wasn't enough... (speaking of I owe you Kara and Kalli) Way fun weekend!!! I LOVE fall!!
4 comments:
I love Gardner Village with the witches, I think we are going this week. I love the hay allergy story too. Thanks for the laugh. Your family pictures turned out great.
Love the masks--fun weekend. I was thinking about farnsworth farms last year and the great pumpkin movie. you game? i need to find out when it is.
I'm so jealous of your sewing abilities. I love the costume. I also very much enjoyed the masked pics. Especially Bron. His took up half his body. Hilarious.
Fun times!! Your such a cute mom!!
Post a Comment