So I felt like I hadn't updated in a while so I threw in the sd card to see what was even on it... pretty much just soccer... but we have been busy, busy,...so I took pictures of what I have been up to... I re-arranged the boys room... we un-bunked the beds and moved stuff around, it turned out great!! ... ( still not done yet... I'm waiting on some soccer pictures to fill in the empty space on the wall)
and I finally finished Bron's "baby" blanket. The fabric has been sitting in my closet for 2 years now... I was quite lazy about it, I had bought 1/4 yard of each fabric with the intent on doing a patch quilt (like Parker's and Max's (Parker's above) but I got lazy and just sewed those 1/4 yard strips together... I literally grabbed a flat sheet out of my closet and used it for the back... and added 11 ties to quilt it together... seriously lazy job... but I think it still turned out really cute... ( sorry Bron... doesn't mean I love less though...) anyways... this is what else was on the camera... one shot from the BYU game... we of course got season tickets again so it's back to the games... oh how I love them. Brad and I went to the first game.. which I don't even want to talk about and Park and I went to the last one... it was great fun!!! ... and always soccer... the boys are doing so well and loving every minute of it!!! we are stayen busy, busy thats for sure... things are good :)
I'm with you . . . busy, busy, busy. no time to blog. maybe this weekend you'll see my update?? Love the de-bunking! And bron's blanket really is cute, even though it took less work.
Boys room looks cute! Love the quilt too. That is one thing I want to learn how to do. Miss you guys, we may not be back till Christmas but we for sure need to plan on doing something when we come into town again.
Boys room looks cute! Love the quilt too. That is one thing I want to learn how to do. Miss you guys, we may not be back till Christmas but we for sure need to plan on doing something when we come into town again.
Boys room looks cute! Love the quilt too. That is one thing I want to learn how to do. Miss you guys, we may not be back till Christmas but we for sure need to plan on doing something when we come into town again.
I wish I could make a quilt that cute when doing my very best. NICE! Boys room looks awesome:) I love the family pictures, by the way. Gorgeous. You are all totally GQ.
7 comments:
I'm with you . . . busy, busy, busy. no time to blog. maybe this weekend you'll see my update?? Love the de-bunking! And bron's blanket really is cute, even though it took less work.
Boys room looks cute! Love the quilt too. That is one thing I want to learn how to do. Miss you guys, we may not be back till Christmas but we for sure need to plan on doing something when we come into town again.
Boys room looks cute! Love the quilt too. That is one thing I want to learn how to do. Miss you guys, we may not be back till Christmas but we for sure need to plan on doing something when we come into town again.
Boys room looks cute! Love the quilt too. That is one thing I want to learn how to do. Miss you guys, we may not be back till Christmas but we for sure need to plan on doing something when we come into town again.
wow, sorry about all that. My computer was doing some crazy things. Hopefully you can delete some of those.
I wish I could make a quilt that cute when doing my very best. NICE! Boys room looks awesome:) I love the family pictures, by the way. Gorgeous. You are all totally GQ.
Hey, long time no chat. Call me 801-574-3837 we can get the boys together. They would have so much fun! Room looks great!
Post a Comment