
The boys had the opportunity, through their soccer league, AYSO to go to a Real Salt Lake game and go out on the field with the team at the beginning of the game for the National Anthem... this is them waiting to go out...

It was so fun to see them go out there.... Max was nervous to go out so Parker, being the great older brother that he is, held his hand the whole time, it was so cute! Parker is the black jersey #3 and Max is the light blue #4...

they were able to go with their cute friends Camden and Jorgen too...

I kept taking pictures hoping to get a really good one, or one with them facing me but no luck... they were far away...

... and I was so bummed cause Parker said they got on the big screen, but I was trying so hard to get a good picture I missed it... I wish I could have seen them and gotten a good picture of that... oh well... they had fun, it was a good experience for them...




a little cotton candy ... nasty stuff but of course the kids love it.... It was way fun going to the game and having the boys be a part of the parade of teams... I'm glad we were able to do it... Parker was enjoying watching the game... he would stand up every time they were close to getting a goal, he would cheer and was paying attention to what was going on... Max enjoyed being there, mostly enjoyed the cookies and cotton candy and Bron got bored and Brad had to take him for a little walk a few times... glad the tickets were free, I would totally take Park again and pay for it, ha ha, anyhoo good times, fun family experience...
3 comments:
Okay, I just have one question... you said we could ahve babies together on my blog. What does that mean? Are you prego? Or are you waiting for me so we can together?
So very cool. I always wondered how they picked kids to accompany the players onto the field. I assume they walked out hand and hand with the players like they do in Europe? As much as I'd like to, I think I'm too old to pull that off now. The boys look great. Congrats on your 10-year anniversary (I'm celebrating 10 years since my mission ... I practically went from the plane to your reception).
Congrats on 10 years. I totally got teary eyed reading your post. Congrats on your awesome news too!
Post a Comment