Another year at Swiss Days has come & gone... this year we only went up Friday which worked out pretty good... It was a year of hooks for me... I got hooks for back packs and coats for the front room and hooks for my bedroom for my scarves and hats and hooks for keys... I'm kinda in a everything needs a place mood so... thus all the hooks... anyways... we hung out and walked around and the kids enjoyed the bounce house play area...

later in the evening Brooke & Matt joined us for some dinner and some swimming at Zermott...





Soggy Boys... they love going swimming...


Matt & two random kids ha ha I thought this looked funny so I snapped a picture...

... and in deep meditation/waterfall theropy...

It was a grand ol' time ....
We just went for Friday cause Saturday was spent working in Kalli & Andy's yard... they are in the middle of sprinklers and landscaping and soon some sod.... yay!!!
Sunday was a chill day and Monday more work in Kalli & Andy's yard followed by a BBQ at my mom & dad's & a game we made that we were calling corn hole.... ??? Is that really the name...? We made bean bags... aka CORN bags and made a platform with a HOLE in it... point of game, get the corn bag in the hole.... anyways this is all random information... but we had a nice Labor Day weekend...
AAannnd Back-To-School for Max... he enjoy's going and we love the teacher... should be another good year of pre-school...

Bron of course had to get a back pack just like big brother... he pretty much thought he was going to school too, he got very sad when he realized that not only was he
not going, we were leaving Max there... he loves his brothers... back into the routine for everyone...
nice pose Bronny

.. and nice punch mustache.. that wouldn't wipe off...


Coming out of school, with a big ol' grin on his face...


Tricia was getting a picture of these two betrothed cuties... so I snapped one too!!!
2 comments:
they are adorable!! I love the anniversary post! 10 years, I think that makes you older then me since Ben and I are only at 8yrs. haha. Love you guys!
Cute family pics!!!!! I love them!!!
Post a Comment