Sunday, September 6, 2009

Family Picts

My sister Brooke is a photographer, so she obviously takes all of our family photos... we just recently got some new ones taken and I LOVE them so I had to share a FEW of my favorites, she does such a GREAT job... THANKS B.I LOVE both of these, I can't decide which one to go with to put on the mantle...

I LOVE these too, my boys are so stinken handsome...





YaY!! So fun, some of them still need to be fine tuned, I really like the finishing she did on some of them, I'll probably end up doing that to all of them... so, CUTE & FUN!!!


6 comments:

{We Are The Wade's} said...

SO CUTE!!!!! How do you pick? They are all very very cute

Anonymous said...

they are all SO cute i like the second one though i think!!! are you guys at wheeler farm..the pics all turned out amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

they are all SO cute i like the second one though i think!!! are you guys at wheeler farm..the pics all turned out amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

they are all SO cute i like the second one though i think!!! are you guys at wheeler farm..the pics all turned out amazing!!!

the north's said...

LOVE all of them, you guys are all sooooo dang good looking!

jenreb said...

You guys do have good lookin' kids! The pics are great. You are so lucky to have someone who can do them for you, and do such a good job! We need to do a new family pic this year, too.