UUhGg! Ready or not, winter is officially here.... we're getting way more snow than I thought... the kids were so excited when they looked outside.... I on the other hand am NOT a fan, and will not be going anywhere today. Don't get me wrong I enjoy some good sledding and building awesome snow men... just don't love the hassle it takes to go out in it and the coldness of it. Brrr!

Luckily I pulled out all the snow stuff a week or so ago so we had it all ready to go, we bundled Parker up and sent him out to trudge thru the snow...
Max just had to go out, Coat, boxers, and boots.... and he of course had to taste it, we recently went over the RULES of eating snow... he also asked if it was Christmas... we had to explain that snow just meant it was getting closer to Christmas time.


I'm glad the kids find some joy in it...
oh and p.s. Parker gets a ride to school with the neighbors across the street the picture is him walking across the street NOT to school, ha ha I would'nt let him walk to school by himself in the snow.... up hill both ways.
3 comments:
Holy cow!! You guys have a ton of snow, we have NONE in Herriman!! Weird!
I know this will sound crazy, but I would love to be up north right now! I love the snow! I love the quiet that you feel when you are up skiing and it has just snowed. I miss it. The leaves are just barely turning yellow down here. I love the new family pic! Where did you take it at? It is so good, nice look for your blog, too!
I completely agree...I am NOT a fan of winter! Nolan and Kaeson played in the snow at Nana's...for me, I was in the warm house watching through the window! I also love your family picture...What a darling family!!!
Post a Comment