
Monday, November 17, 2008
Contest
So I have added on the right hand side, details about this contest, if you have a minute check it out, it's kinda fun and Matt's songs are goooood. There is a cute one that he wrote about him and Brooke it's the one called 'Our song' and another funny one called lady in pink, inspired by a Murder Mystery party my family had a couple years ago....(I guess I'd have to tell you about that one...) anyways, just thought you all should vote for him cause he's totally awesome... and I want him to win or at least beat the Osmond kid who is also in the contest... but hello he's an Osmond so does'nt he already have an "in" ... ya! anyways we're cheering for ya Matt!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are the best! Thanks for the post and for being such a supportive sister.
I voted! Hope he wins. Okay, so I can't follow private blogs. I was just trying to find an easier way to keep track of everyone. I think I found another way though. Thanks for helping.
I just voted (a little slow getting on the band wagon) but I hope he rocks the vote!
Post a Comment