Monday, November 17, 2008
ANY SUGGESTIONS???
Ok so I am trying to decide what to do with my pictures... I typically take them, and put them in a family photo album. I now don't know if I should just forget all that and use my blog here, or continue with the albums... I am 2 years behind on my albums... ya thats right 2 years.... plus I have Brons baby book to do which I do birth to one year old, I literally have like 5 pages of that done, so then I'll have ALL of 2007 to do and all of 2008 to do, it doesn't take long I just put the pictures in the slip pages and call it good, I used to scrap book them all but thats long gone... so my question is, do I stop developing pictures and stick to a blog or should I keep it going and have actually photo albums...??? I really would love some response here people cuz I gotta decide and my memory card is FULL.... totally FULL so please quickly help me make my decision... Thanks and happy picture taking... for you, not me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Jen, first things first: Get your pictures off your memory card and onto your computer. Seperate the pictures into folders so you can keep them organized. for example you might create a "Zermatt" folder for all the pictures from up in midway and then a "disneyland 2008" folder and then a "Family" folder and a "Parker" folder and a "Max" floder and a "Bevan Family" folder and a "Wade family" folder and a "Misc. Folder"... get the idea? then once your pictures are organized together into folders you can decide what to do with them. These days it's so easy to create digital books that you can get bound and printed. I think this is the direction you should head, especially because you are so far behind, you've got lots of pictures to draw from and could create some cool books at this point. Me and Brooke will come over one night and show you the different options you've got. Just let us know.... "longest comment ever."
-matt
Photo books are great! Costco.com uses mypublisher.com and right now you can get a free book when you purchase one. Just go to their site and sign up for a free book (which entails giving them your email and they will send you a code for a free one). Costco is a little cheaper than most places, but I am new to this photo book thing so good luck!!
So I've just read the other comments and I'm all for that too. I'd love to start dong photo books digitally too. That sounds easiest and most efficient to catch up too! I need some major help myself! : )
I would put tham ALL on a disk ASAP, our hardrive crashed on our computer, so ALL my pictures are gone, but I luckly have them all on disks as well. Good luck
KEEP DOING HOME MADE PICTURE ALBUMS
Post a Comment