Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Parker's first day of school!
Wow!! I can not beleive my Parker is going to school ALL day, It's just wierd. I'm more nervous than he is. He was so excited to go and is thrilled with the thought of being there all day and having two recesses, and eating lunch at school, I'm the one walking him to the front door and checking on him at lunch, and will be asking a million questions about how the day went. I know he'll be fine. I'm surprised and how emotional I've been about it, it's hard to explain... you just have to let them go, and start being there own person, and I'm hoping he makes good choices, and has friends to play with, and doesn't forget his lunch number, and remembers his student # and where the bathrooms are.... I just have this thought in my mind that he'll need something and I won't be able to be there to help him.... I know, I know, it's just first grade ha ha ....but before ya know it, he's gonna be graduating High School, and going on a mission, and getting married ..... sorry kinda got lost in my own thoughts there.... anyways we are proud of Parker and are excited for a new School year.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How's Parker do?? It's always scary letting our kids into this crazy world without us. We pray that we've taught them correctly and hope they make the right choices. (By the way, you're not a mean mom. haha Bron and the hot sauce was hilarious!!)
Post a Comment