My sister Kalli "tagged" me with this husband tag thing, kinda fun...
What is his name? Bradley Kenneth Wade
How long have you been together? 11 years, married for almost 9
How long did you date? 2 years
How old is he? 31
Who eats more? Sadley we're pretty equal
Who said I love you first? I kinda can't remember but probably him
Who is taller? Brad he is 6ft 1 I am only 5 ft 4
Who can sing better? We're pretty equal...
Who is smarter? Depends on the subject
Who does the laundry? I do at home, he does at work ha ha
Who pays the bills? I do
Who sleeps on the right side? me
Who mows the lawn? Mostly Brad but I do about once or twice every summer would more if I didn't have 3 kids...
Who cooks dinner? I do unless we eat eggs or french toast for dinner, Brad makes some mean eggs and has a little secret recipe for french toast.
Who drives? Mostly Brad occasionally, me.
Who is more stubborn? Mostly me
Who kissed who first? Brad kissed me first
Who asked who out first? Brad asked me out first, officially.....gets complicated there...
Who proposed? He did on top of Loan Peak
Who has more friends? We pretty much have the same friends! :)
Who is more sensitive? Depends but I would say Brad on this one...
Who has more siblings? Same we each come from a family of 5 kids...
Who wears the pants? I think we each have a leg in... but I zip em up...? ? ?
I tag Tricia
1 comment:
I love that I am tagged! I think I learned some new things about Brad. Max's birthday looks very fun. We have a present for him and I love the cars theme! You are the best mom! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment