10 years ago I was: 18 I guess that means I would have been a senior in High School.... I was working and dating Brad.... and getting ready to graduate... and then would have been marrried just a year later... kinda crazy... that makes me feel kinda old...
5 things on my list to do today:
Take Parker to School
Pick Parker up from School
Get my sisters car key back to her
Make dinner for my kids
Go out to dinner with Tricia
5 snacks I enjoy:
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Lorna Doone Shortbread Cookies
M&Ms
Chocolate Better Batter ice cream
Strawberries
? lots of stuff really, especially lately I've been a snack freak..
What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire?
Well of course the typical answers buy a new house, and new cars... go on a shopping spree, get a 2cd house somewhere cool, buy my parents whatever they wanted, give some to my siblings, ?? I'm sure I would find some really good things to do with it too, but I'm not sure I would really want that to ever happen, I want to not have to worry about money, but I really don't want to be a "billionare" I think money changes people.
5 places I've lived:
Sandy UT
Twin Falls Idaho
Salt Lake UT
Draper UT
Sandy UT
5 jobs I've had:
Teaching swimming lessons at a local pool in Twin Falls ID
Canyon View Cleaners
La Petite Academy
Yellow Freight Co.
Mom
3 things you don't know about me:
I'm pregnant... Ha Ha not really
uhhh
I would love to own a camaro some day I really like that car
One of my new goals is to use my own canvas bags at the grocery store instead of using there plastic bags cause I want to try and help the environment
I write at least a letter/note a month to someone I've been thinking about, I think we should tell people more often that we're thinking of them or that we admire them for what ever reason... spread the love baby....
I tag Kalli and of course Tricia... if your up to it...
No comments:
Post a Comment