Thursday, February 7, 2008

Max's Birthday!










Max Kougar.... 3 years old.... I know I always say it's crazy that my kids are getting older... and how I can't believe it, and that time is flying by but it's true. Max is 3 and it's crazy... I'm trying to think of how I would describe him, he's very fun, and full of personality, he's trouble yet super sweet especially with kids younger than him, although he has been our little potty mouth lately, lets just say you could catch him with a bar of soap in his mouth, but he's funny cause he'll also just be sitting there and then say.... mom I love you, it's the greatest thing ever.So he's got this good/ bad thing going on... He is very funny, and likes attention, he is seeming older these days, and a lot of what he says surprises me, he'll say stuff and I wonder where he learned it, you will ask him a question, and you kind of expect a 3 year olds answer, but for the most part he gives you a real normal answer.... down to earth, and aware of his surroundings for a 3 year old... he is a very fun person, he is great to have around we love him so much, we always say there is just something about him? He's a great kid, will talk to anyone give anyone hugs... just a fun, good natured kid, life wouldn't be the same with out our Max, we love you kiddo.

We had his birthday party tonight,his race car birthday. He said he wanted a race car birthday I'm not sure where he got the idea from but it was kinda fun, I got a whole bunch of black poster board and we made a race car track going down the hall, and we got more red poster board and we made a sweet race car out of it, parker is a good little helper, he was excited to help get everything ready the night before, he helped blow up balloons and helped color the race car... and I made a totally awesome race car cake, thanks to Kara who helped me with my sweet cake making skills, we've had some fun birthday cakes.... it was a good night... lots a good presents,we had fun, thanks to everyone who was able to come and for all the fun stuff, Max is a lucky boy to have so many great aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents... he is defenitley loved.

No comments: