Pioneer Day
Started the morning off with the Desert News 10k, I ran with my brother Jesse, and some other Wade's Jon and Shannon!! Shannon threw out the invite and I'm so glad she did! It was a lot of fun and I have been wanting to run it, and I needed something to keep me moven!!!
me::Jesse::Jon::Shannon::and cute baby Asha
We finished in about 57 min.!! My pace was about 9:21, I was pretty happy with that!!! It was a very fun course!
after the race we watched the parade with Shannon and her cute kids, Brian and cute Aunt Faye! It was lots of fun!!!
after the parade, we went home for a nap! I was beat,... then we went to the Bevans for the annual Pioneer Day water fight!!
My camera died, so this was the only pic I got from it..
Uncle Craig in the dunk tank in his church suit!
wrong kinda suit Craig,... always good for a laugh, that guy!
Had a great holiday! Its one of my faves!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment